You will focus your research and writing on a service-type project with an international component.
Your assignment is as follows:
- Risk management – including analytical techniques used, risk breakdown structure; risk categories, probability, and impact matrix; risk categorization, and urgency assessment; risk register with list of risks and potential responses; use of quantitative risk modeling through tornado diagram, decision tree diagram, or cost risk simulation results; and strategies for negative and positive risks.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, and appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 2 quality sources, of which 1 must be current, scholarly resources. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources.
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, analysis and recommendations, conclusion, and list of references.