Beware! Most companies in the academic writing field do not offer a specific Money Back Guarantee. In most cases, they tend not to keep their promise of returning your money if you are not satisfied with the quality of the services they deliver to you.
At Coursework Hero, we value your trust and investment in our assignment help services. Your money will be refunded if anything goes wrong as our Money Back Guarantee gives you the right to request and receive a refund at any stage of your order. We enjoy a high customer satisfaction rate with very few refund requests which is partly due to our crystal clear Money Back Guarantee.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority as we strive to be the best service providers in the academic writing industry. Full protection of each customer’s rights in all their transactions with us is guaranteed as we want you to feel safe when placing your order on our website or making payments. With us, you get quality for your money or your money back. Please read through our Money Back Guarantee to understand more on your right to refund and why your refund request might be ignored.
Contact our support team as soon as possible if you get the need to cancel your order through live chat, email, or call. This should be followed with a cancellation message on your personal order page. The following are the main reasons for order cancellation. We have also stated the steps taken in each case and the possible amount of refund you can receive.
- I want to cancel my order
The refund you receive on order cancellation is determined by whether a writer has been assigned your order, the time that has passed since you placed your order, and the amount of research and writing the writer has done on your order.
The amount of refund you are entitled to is different as long as a writer has already started working on your order. The exact amount will be agreed upon by our quality department as the writer must be compensated for their effort. The following are the amounts you can receive in percentages depending on the time you send your order cancellation request.
- 100% refund- You get a full refund if you cancel your order before a writer has been assigned to work on it. All your money will be returned as no writer has started working on your order thus no expense to the company.
- 70% refund– You may be eligible to up to 70% refund if half of your order’s deadline or less has passed. This is the time between the time you placed your order and when you contacted us for order cancellation. You can contact us any time and your writer will be instructed to discontinue working on your order immediately.
- 50% refund- You may be eligible to up to 50% refund if you cancel your order when half or more than half of your order’s deadline has passed. The other 50% will compensate the writer for the effort and time spent working on your order.
- 30% refund- You may be eligible for up to 30% refund after your order has been uploaded on your personal order page. This can only happen if you have not approved nor downloaded your paper and the circumstances for order cancellation were beyond your control.
NB: Once your order has been delivered to your order page on time, it cannot be cancelled. A refund can only be requested on quality concerns by pressing on the “refund” button on your personal order page.
The refund discussed on this page applies only in case the preview version of a completed paper has not been delivered to you.
- I paid for the same order twice
When you notice that your card was charged more than once for the same order, do not hesitate and contact us at any time. Forward both receipt to us and the extra amount will be refunded to your account. Although we do not process your payment personally, we will contact the payment processor (such as PayPal) and request them to double check the information and issue a refund to you. There is no need to charge us back through your bank as we will ensure your money is returned to your account as soon as possible.
- I accidentally placed two identical order
If you have noticed that you placed two or more identical orders, contact us as soon as possible to clarify the situation. If you need only one order, the other orders will be cancelled immediately if they have not been assigned to writers and the extra amount credited to your account. If you are too late and the orders have been assigned to writers, standard procedure for order cancellation will be applied. In this case, a full refund will be impossible and the amount you receive will be calculated as that of a regular order according to the standard procedure for order cancellation. Contact us soon as you realize this mistake so the writer(s) can be notified to discontinue working on the unnecessary order(s).
Late Delivery/Past Deadline Delivery
We aim at delivering all our orders on time and meeting all our clients’ deadlines. We will do anything in our power to ensure we meet all your expectations. In some very rare cases, it might happen that we are unable to deliver your paper on time due to unavoidable circumstances. In such a case, the amount of refund will depend on whether the paper is still needed or not. The following are the common case of late deliveries and the choices you have in each case.
- My paper was delivered late
Please ensure that all materials needed in processing your order are uploaded on time. This will give the writer ample time to work on your order. If the deadline of your order passes and the paper has not been uploaded on your personal order page and no explanation on the same from our support team, contact us immediately. You can reach us through live chat, phone call, email, or a message on your personal order page. The sooner you reach us, the better.
The following are the options you have in case your paper is delivered past deadline and you were not contacted for time expansion by our support team.
- Price recalculation. You can request a price recalculations if the first version of your paper is delivered past deadline. The price will be recalculated based on the new deadline which is the exact time the paper was delivered. With the new deadline, the paper will cost less and the extra amount refunded to your account. For example, if an 8-hour-delivery paper is delivered an hour later, it will fall in the 24-hour-delivery period which is cheaper. Feel free to contact us for a price recalculation in case the first version of your paper is delivered late.
- 7% refund of the total cost for long orders. If a long-term order is delivered late, the client has the right to request and receive a 7% refund of the total cost of the order. Long-term order are orders with a deadline of between 11 to 14 days. The orders are usually delivered in parts as they have a progressive delivery feature where each part is delivered upon completion. These are orders such as dissertations and reports.
- 100% refund if you did not approve the first version of your order. If your paper is delivered late and you do not need it, please do not approve the first version of the paper to receive a 100% refund. If a full refund is issued, you do not have the right to use the paper or any other materials that might have been delivered to you previously in relation to the order. The paper and the materials remain as the properties of our company. The company has the right to publish them online for commercial purposes.
NB: You do not have the right to receive a lateness refund if the late delivery of your paper was caused by lateness on your side. Ensure all materials and information needed in processing your order are given during the order stage. Attach and upload all files in the order form to give the writer enough time to review the materials before they start working on your order. Payments should be made as soon as the order has been placed. We are only responsible for delivering a paper that has been paid for and the payment authorized. If you fail on this, you are not legible for a lateness refund.
- The revision of my paper was late
There are no lateness refunds and price recalculation for revisions as revision deadlines are set separately from the original order deadline. Once the first version of your order has been delivered on time, you cannot request a lateness refund.
When setting the revision deadline, ensure you give the writer ample time to work on your order. This will also depend on whether the writer is working on another order and whether it can be rescheduled to give time for the revision. If a new writer is needed to work on your revision, you might have to extend the revision time with up to 12 hours.
NB: It is important to leave enough time between your exact deadline and the deadline you set for your paper on our website. Leave at least 30% gap so you have time to review your paper and request changes where necessary.
- I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to me thus I request a partial refund.
There are several options available if you are not fully satisfied by the quality of the paper delivered to you. If you accept the paper, you can choose from any of the following options.
- Request a free revision.
- Request a free revision from a different expert.
- Request a partial refund.
We offer free unlimited revision on all our orders. This means that you can request as many revisions as necessary to make your paper perfect. All partial refund requests should be sent within 14 after the approval of your initial order.
- How to get a partial refund
The following steps will help you get a partial refund if you are not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you.
- Press the refund button on your personal order page. This is the only acceptable way of sending a refund request. You can contact our team after this to ensure your refund request has been received.
- You are provided with an editable version of the paper where you are expected to provide strong reasons to back up your claim. You can as well share the edited version of the paper as supportive evidence. The evidence should be provided within 14 days failure your refund request will be cancelled and no refund will be possible. You must provide strong and sincere reasons to support your dispute.
- Your argument is sent to our dispute resolution center who conducts an investigation to rectify your claim. Depending on the arguments you provide, you can receive up to a 40% refund. The amount of refund you receive will be agreed upon by our dispute resolution center.
NB: There is no fixed percentage refund for orders under dispute as each case is analyzed and resolved individually. The percentage of each refund is determined after a thorough investigation.
- I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to me thus I request a full refund.
If you are completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper delivered to you, you can:
- Request a free revision.
- Request to have the paper reassigned to a new writer.
- Request a full refund.
You can contact our support team using any of the available modes of communication if you need help with any order that has been delivered to you. We are always available and ready to help.
- How to get a refund.
Follow these steps to request a refund
- Press the refund button on your personal order page. A full refund should be requested within 14 days from the day your initial order was delivered.
- Provide strong reasons to support your claim within 14 days. If the evidence is not provided within 14 days, your dispute will be canceled and the case closed.
- Our dispute resolution center will review your supporting evidence and decide on the percentage of refund you should receive. You can send your version of the paper as evidence that the writer assigned your order was unable to follow your assignment instructions.
If you are awarded a full refund, the paper delivered to you will be posted online for commercial purposes. You do not have the right to use the paper or any other materials that might have been delivered to you.
NB: You cannot request a full refund after approving the first version of your paper. Please use the option of reviewing the paper before approving it. Only press approve button if you are sure the paper fully meets your academic standards. Once you have pressed the “approve” button, you are only legible for a partial refund.
Refund on Additional Services
- Progressive delivery order
We charge a fee of 10% of the original cost for progressive delivery orders. The fee is non-refundable. The feature is usually applied on long orders where the order is delivered in parts. Please review each part before approval as you can’t request a refund once the part has been approved. The writer starts working on the next part once the previous part has been approved. After the initial approval, you have a maximum of 21 days to request a free revision.
- Sample service.
The $5 fee for sample service becomes non-refundable once the samples have been delivered to you. It is your responsibility to review the samples early enough as you have 3 hours to decide whether the writer is fit to work on your order. If you do not communicate with us within the three hours, the writer initially assigned your order will be instructed to start working on your order.
- Writer’s category.
We have three writer categories which you can select a writer from to work on your order according to the instructions complexity. The following are the charges for each writer category.
- Advanced. 25% of the total order price.
- ENL. 30% of the total order price.
- Best available. Standard price.
The writer category fee is refundable if we can’t find an expert in your field of study to work on your order from the category of your choice. A “best available” expert will be assigned your order and the extra fee will be refunded to your account.
- Copies of sources used
The fee for copies used feature becomes non-refundable once the copies of the sources have been delivered with your paper. But if the copies are not delivered with your order, you are legible for the refund of the amount you paid for the service.
- Editing, proofreading, or formatting- We do not offer refunds for these services are such orders contain content that had been originally written by you. This content might contain errors of contextual nature which might be hard to completely eliminate.
No writer was found to work on my order.
If we do not find a writer qualified enough to work on your order, you will be informed instantly. Your money will be returned in full as soon as possible as we do not wish to waste your time in cases where an expert is not available to work on your order. We aim at delivering the best services and that’s why your order must be assigned to a skilled and qualified writer in your field of study.
If this writer is not available and your deadline cannot allow an extension, you will be informed as soon as possible and your money refunded in full. In case where you want another writer reassigned your order for a revision and the writer is not available, you can receive a partial refund under the discretion of our dispute resolution center.
I forgot to approve my paper
If you fail to approve your paper within 14 days from the time it was uploaded on your personal order page, it will be approved automatically by our system. After this you have 14 days to request a free revision or a partial refund after which none of these will be possible.
How long does the processing of a refund take?
The time taken for each refund is different and highly depends on the reason for the refund and the time taken by the bank to process the refund. Refund requests from payment issues and order cancellation usually take a minimum of 3 to 4 business days.
On the other hand, quality based refund requests will take more time. This is because the dispute resolution center needs time to review the evidence provided by the client and the paper that had been delivered by the writer to come up with a solution that is favorable to both parties. These types of refunds will take 7 to 14 days.
How to avoid situations that will make a refund necessary.
Follow these precautions to minimize the need for a refund when placing your order and throughout the processing of your paper.
- Ensure the instructions on the order form are complete, clear, and correct before submitting your assignment instructions.
- Ensure all the necessary documents, details, files, and links are provided when filling the order form.
- Communicate regularly with your writer throughout the period your order is on the processing stage.
- Keep track on the progress of your order through your personal order page. You can as well contact our support team regularly to inquire on the progress of your order.