read case and answer questions in a APA format
Analyze the case following the recommendations in How to Conduct a Case Analysis. Make sure you identify the key facts of the case which identify the symptoms causing the root problem or issue. Then write up your analysis in an APA formatted paper with a Title Page, one inch margins, double spaced, 12 point font, and references page as follows:
· Title Page with Running head: TITLE OF PAPER
· Introduction – Summarize the key facts in the case that are leading to the root problem or issue
· Answer the questions asked in the case in the order presented. Discuss fully, citing evidence from the case and text to support your answers. Expect to write a minimum of one paragraph (8-10 sentences) per answer.
· Conclusion – Reflect on what you have learned from the case analysis and how it helped your understanding of strategy and the strategic process. Identify those questions you found easiest to answer and those that you found most difficult. Explain why.
· References Page—must cite sources in paper and in APA