Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the following questions
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the following questions through your research and analysis on the effect of emerging technology on the economy of the selected country. (Country: United Kingdom)
- Define a current problem in the selected country. Who is affected? Where are the individuals located? What are the resulting socioeconomic costs of the problem to the affected individuals?
- What global and/or local technologies are emerging that could be used to solve the problem? What are the costs associated with implementing the technology solution?
- Identify the location of the technology in the hype cycle within the country.
- Apply the hype cycle and the 6 D’s of Disruption model (also known as 6 D’s of Exponential Change) to the emerging technology. Explain the effect of the convergence.
- To what extent will this emerging technology foster sustainability practices on the economy in the selected country?
- Identify two recommendations how an existing MNC in the selected country could support sustainability initiatives by implementation of the emerging technology to resolve the problem.
APA 6 format, An abstract is not required. No plagiarism please!