Write a 5- to 7-page APA formatted research paper on any of the following topics
Write a 5- to 7-page APA formatted research paper on any of the following topics. Research any associated tools, new developments, and benefits/disadvantages in relation to the topic. Including your introduction and conclusion, make sure to answer the following questions in your paper:
- Describe your interest in the topic you’ve chosen and why it interests you.
- What type of positive or negative impact has your technology topic had on society over the past 5 years?
- What opportunities have now become available because of the advent of your technology topic?
- What industries are benefiting from the existence of your technology topic? Make sure to cite examples.
- What improvements do you think could still be made in this area?
- What are 2–3 different tools that can be used in relation to your technology topic?
Topics to choose from can include any of the following (or related sub-topics):
- Web Applications
- Social Media
- Cloud Computing
- Web Ethics
- Collaboration Technology
- Green Technology
- Mobile Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality
- Open Source
- Educational Technologies
Make sure you put your research into your own words unless direct quotations are appropriate. Cite your sources using APA formatting. You have a tutorial on this in the Campus Common.
Here is an example for a reference of a Web site address:
Contributor, I. (Last edited date). Title of resource. Retrieved from http://Web address
There are plenty of resources you can use to make sure you properly format your paper in a professional manner.
- You can use the Microsoft Office Word 2010 skills that you learned from this week’s textbook reading to format your paper.
- Click here for some useful information about APA and formatting research papers.
- Check out the documents that came with your text that you downloaded in Week 1.
- The South University Online Library has information about APA Standards. (Check the links at the bottom of the library home page.)