write a 200-400 word discussion board post in which you explore one or more of these questions
do the two.
1.Thinking about the readings from this Module, write a 200-400 word discussion board post in which you explore one or more of these questions:
- Would you agree with the statement that “we read to know we aren’t alone”? Why or why not?
- What is literature? Why is it important to read it?
- What did you read or learn in this Module that was surprising or unexpected? What surprised you?
- How did the literary works illustrate the ideas of this Module?
2.Module Reflective Writing Assignment
These are reflective writing opportunities. Use these as experimental spaces – ask questions, think about readings, reflect on your own work, expand on ideas brought up during discussions, prepare for upcoming assignments, consider new ideas.
Your writings should be:
- About 400-600 words long
- Related to the readings, assignments, and/or discussions from this week
- Evidence of critical thinking
- Expand on what you mentioned in this module’s discussion board
- Discuss your own experiences readings, writing, and working in this module (time management, understanding of materials, etc.)
You should avoid:
- Copy / pasting from other submissions
- Focusing on a reading from a different module only (you can connect this week to a previous week, though)
- Unprofessional discourse
- Conversational language (you, I, etc.)