What is the problem statement
- What is the topic?
- What is the problem statement?
- What was the research question of the study you are reviewing? What were the authors trying to discover?
- What were the research methodologies? Analyze its literature review, the samples and variables used, the results, and the conclusions. Does the research seem to be complete? Could it have been conducted more soundly? What further questions does it raise?
- If there are conflicting studies, why do you think that is?
- How are the authors viewed in the field? Has this study been cited; if so, how has it been analyzed?
- How does this article relate to your topic and projected study?