What is the primary goal a publicly-traded corporation should pursue and why
- What is the primary goal a publicly-traded corporation should pursue and why?
- What ethical conflicts could result from exclusively focusing on this goal?
- What is governance?
- How does it help ensure managers are aligned with shareholder goals?
- Support your position with at least one biblical principle with a specific Bible verse that you feel is relevant to the situation (explain how and why it applies).
Video link : https://www.viddler.com/embed/e9cfea22/?f=1&autoplay=0&player=full&disablebranding=0
Your initial post should be 350 words in length and include at least one academic source that is properly cited.
After submitting the above discussion I will post the responses of my classmates so that you can analyze and respond to their posts (two posts will be messaged once the initial discussion is posted )
- Respond to two of your classmates’ postings, writing as if you were reviewing their postings in an academic journal. Your discussion responses should therefore answer the following questions as applicable:
- Are your classmates’ arguments articulate and logical? Are their facts correct?
- Are your classmates’ interpretations reasonable and consistent with experts in the field? Are your classmates consistent with both the substance and intent of their references?
- Your discussion responses should not focus on whether or not you agree with your classmates, but how well they present their positions. Each response should be at least 150 words in length and cite at least one academic source. Please strive to make your discussion responses either extend the scholarly discussion in a productive direction, or offer thoughtful analysis that helps your classmates deepen their own understanding.