What colour is used for the patient’s LA limb lead
1. What colour is used for the patient’s LA limb lead?
2. How many physical lead wires are required to
produce 3 ECG views, lead I, lead II and lead III?
3. The lead III electrical view of the heart amplifies
the signal between which limb leads?
4. Name the 3 augmented views.
5. Where is the virtual lead located for the a VR view?
6. How many different ECG waveform views of the
patient’s heart are available via the 3 limb leads?
7. In a standard 12-lead ECG, how many ECG
waveform views of the heart are available?
8. In a standard 12-lead ECG view, how many
physical lead wires are required?
9. What is the definition of an arrhythmia?
10. What is the definition of an atrial fibrillation?
11. Is ventricular fibrillation a dangerous situation and
12. How does a biomed deal with users complaining
about an erratic ECG waveform(s)?
14. ECG rate is commonly calculated by measuring
15. When is diagnostic mode used?
16. What is the purpose of trending?
17. If the user placed the RA patient lead on the LA
electrode and the LA patient lead on the RA
electrode, what would be the symptom?
18. Outline the specific tests a biomed performs on the
ECG parameter during a PM.