Unit IV Part I PowerPoint Presentation
Create a 5- to 6-slide PowerPoint presentation that explores professional ethics and responsibilities. You can use information from the CSU Online Library or other reliable sources. (Note: Websites such as Wikipedia are not acceptable academic sources.) You may use the slide notes function to explain slide contents as necessary. In your presentation, address the following topics:
- professional ethics and responsibilities of intermediaries;
- professional ethics, responsibilities, and loyalty of managers; and
- professional ethics and responsibilities of employees to the community.
In addition to the information on professional ethics and responsibilities, provide at least one example of each topic above. Cite your sources, and create a reference slide using proper APA formatting. The title and reference slides are not included in the slide count.
Part II Scholarly Activity
This assignment involves relating ethical behaviors in high-profile events, as well as examining regulatory and sustainability market approaches to business’s environmental responsibilities. Read each of the following questions before answering each one within a Word document.
- Based on the response to Hurricane Katrina, what is the relationship between inefficiency and ethical behavior for leaders? How could the response to the Hurricane Katrina disaster have been more effective, and thus more ethical? Your response must be at least 200 words.
- In considering the BP Oil Spill, what circumstances would ethically justify a government or private company in restricting information made available to the public during a disaster? At what point might other companies have an ethical right to intervene regarding environmental disasters? Your response must be at least 200 words.
In the Word document, list your answers one after the other. Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double-spacing. There is no need to include a title page nor a references page. You are not required to perform research for this assignment; however, if you choose to perform research to answer these questions, use APA style to format your in-text and reference citations.