The purposes of this assignment are to:
- Demonstrate proper use of current APA format in a term paper.
- Demonstrate proper use of oneof the research methods studied in this course—specifically, the case study.
- Reflect on what you have learned in this course.
- Reflect on the course content as critiqued from a biblical, Christian perspective.
Instructions: Using a case study approach, write a 4–8-page research-based paperusing yourself as the research subject by answering the assigned research questions:
- What have you learned about research at an introductory level?
- How do you evaluate or critique this from a biblical,Christian perspective?
You will use the APA skills that you honed during Module/Week3, the case study skills you developed in Module/Week5, and all the content you studied throughout all the modules/weeks of this course.Current APA format needs to be demonstrated in all aspects of this assignment.
Your paper must include aproperly-formatted title page, 4–8 pages of content with proper citations and levels of headings, and a reference page. Be sure to cite enough references to sufficiently support your paper. Maintain consistency between your citations and reference page.
You may use your Discussion Board Forumpostsand additional personal reflection. Your answer will be unlike anyone else’s, and that is what isexpected.
Your assignment will be checked for plagiarism. Note: Some matching on the Safe-Assignreport is not unexpected. You will be citing sources that others may have used in other papers, so some matches might appear. Your instructor will be able to discern what is appropriate matching due to properly cited sources.This assignmentis open-book/open-notes, open-Bible, open to discussion with friends, etc. Be sure to document your sources when you use the textbook or other material from this course, personal interviews with friends, etc.