The impact of mobile technology (applications + gadgets) on business communications
The impact of mobile technology (applications + gadgets) on business communications. (its my group topic) please make 3 main questions and their 2 small questions and 6 biblography) make 2 biblography of each question
This assignment is the second part of your Team Project. At this stage, you already have your team and topic assignment. You have completed your Course Project Plan and Agreement, and you are now ready to begin the planning of your report. The assignment will be developed through two steps. The first step is writing the research questions, and the second step is conducting research and completing an annotated references list (bibliography).
Step 1: Complete the unit readings, including the Yorkville Write a Report.
Step 2: Your team will write 5 research questions. Your research questions will identify the key dimensions of your overall topic, which has been assigned by your instructor. The unit 6 reading describes how to write research questions. (Each person presents 1 RQ + 1/2 sub questions)
Step 3: If you have not already done so in the Team Plan and Agreement, ensure that you assign research questions and tasks to individual team members, so everyone is clear about their contribution to the final report.
Step 4: Begin collecting research in the YU Library guided by your research questions. For each research question, identify three (3) academic references from the YU library.
Step 5: Review the research and create an annotated references list. (You will find instructions about how to create an annotated reference list in the unit 6 readings.)
Step 6: Draft the report introduction including the statement of the purpose of the report.
Your overall submission should include:
1. Title page (page 1) (include assignment title and topic, name, date, course code/title, instructor name). If you have team members who didn’t contribute to this assignment, do not include their names on the title page.
2. Research Questions (page 2)
1. What are the………………………….?
* Suggestion: Write at least 2 or 3 questions first n then select one final one.
3. Annotated References List (full references with annotations). The references page must be completed for this assignment and should be APA formatted.
* Each annotated bibliography should be placed on ONE page only.
* Please highlight the 3 sections in your bibliography (Gray + White + gray)
4. A reference list (sorted alphabetically) References
*How many annotated bibliography for each research question? TWO
Submit on the unit 6 assignment page. Submit all assignments in this course as MS Word documents.
· Papers written with double-spacing allow easier review and editing.
· Use APA referencing guidelines for citations and references. Click here to review “APA Style”.
· Do not write in first person; write in third person (he, she, they).
· Ensure all references are academic sources. If an article is found in an academic journal in one of the library databases, then you can assume it has been peer reviewed and thus acceptable. Many articles found readily online may not have been exposed to any editorial vetting process, and thus should not be used as a resource.
Late Submission Policy
· This assignment is subject to the Late Submission penalty policy, namely 5% per day for three days.
· This page will close and will not allow further submissions after this Late Submission period has expired.
· In the event of an emergency preventing you from submitting within this time frame, special permission must be obtained from your instructor. Documentation substantiating emergency is required. In such a circumstance, if the extension is granted, the professor will reopen the submission function for you on an individual basis.
· Please do not email your submissions to your professor, either before or after the due date; all coursework should be submitted through the online course (Moodle).