Technology Integration Presentation
Throughout this course, you have studied varied approaches for integrating technology into the classroom. You will now demonstrate a progression of thought from a classroom with no technology to one that integrates technology. Create a presentation using software of your choice in which you present your research on creative ways to introduce and integrate technologies into a classroom setting. You will use Screener to visually illustrate your plans for designing engaging e-Learning experiences via screencast. Recorded Presentation Overall presentation style and structure
1. Present your findings using a presentation software of your choice with at least ten (10) topics / slides in your presentation.
2. Include a title slide and references section (These two  slides are not part of the ten (10) slide requirement).
3. Develop a creative, appealing presentation using your chosen tool for a professional audience, using two to three (2-3) colors, two to three (2-3) fonts, and two to three (2-3) other visuals.
4. Provide coherent, clear, organized, and substantive content that can be easily understood by the audience.
5. Provide audio narration of the presentation slides as if you were delivering the speech (Note: If you do not have access to a microphone, then you should provide detailed speaker notes with your presentation.)
6. Create a section of the presentation (five  slides) in which you:
a. Use the revised lesson plan from Assignment 2, to provide a high-level view of your plan to integrate the technology that you have chosen to implement.
b. Introduce two (2) digital games you would integrate as a part of your project, and summarize what you believe are its intended benefits to the students.
c. Discuss the key ways in which you would use wikis and blogs in order to enhance the learning levels of students in your classroom. Present one (1) example of a wiki or blog used for the purpose(s) that you have discussed.
d. Provide at least two (2) examples of appropriate media that you believe can be used in the classroom to engage students in e-Learning and to enhance the relevance of the subject matter.
7. Create a video screencast (five  minutes or less) using Screenr and Assignment 2 to demonstrate the appropriateness of the planning of the Technology Transformation Lesson that you have been developing during this course. You will:
a. Name your screencast by typing FirstName_LastName_Assignment3 in the “Describe your screencast” field (e.g., John_Doe_Assignment3).
b. Publish a working and accessible link to your Screenr video, and insert the link into your presentation.
8. Create a section of the presentation (five  slides) for reflection in which you:
a. Provide your personal reflection in which you highlight what you have learned from your plans to design engaging e-Learning experiences in Assignment 2, as well as what you have learned during this course.
b. Provide your personal reflection on the new technologies that you were exposed to during the course and the manner in which such technologies changed your views on how to approach learning in the classroom.
c. Provide your personal reflection on changes that you have already implemented, or have considered implementing, in your classroom during this quarter.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· References must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Directions for submitting your presentation:
· Submit your presentation to the area designated by your professor.
· Review at least two (2) other classmates’ presentations and post a response indicating what you learned by identifying two (2) specific points that your classmates made in the presentation.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Assess performance via digital portfolios and other technologies
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational technology.
· Write clearly and concisely about educational technology using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.