Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- This assignment has three parts to it:
- Write a 1000-word essay summarizing the information sheet and the brochure below, how they will be used in your chosen career, proposed improvements, and better ways this information could be conveyed. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least one (1) citation in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
- Information Sheet
- Using Figure 8-5 on page 217 of your textbook, create an information sheet on a topic of your choice related to a health issue. Follow the prompts on the left side of the figure creating the introduction, a Broad topic, a Narrow topic, and Points developed. Follow with your body paragraph to include a topic sentence, support sentences, and then a transition to your second paragraph. You will continue with your next paragraph that starts with a topic sentence, support, a conclusion, and a transition paragraph to the next paragraph. You will continue with your third paragraph, starting with the topic sentence, supporting sentences, and a conclusion sentence. Then finalize the information sheet with a summary paragraph.
- Using the information sheet you prepared, create a brochure to include graphics. The content should be the key points that you developed on your information sheet. The format will be something that gives information on who developed this if you are going to make a presentation, where and when? The top of pages 216 & 217 may give you some ideas of what you will want to add. Graphics many times will get people’s attention.
Length: 1000 words, plus an information sheet and brochure; must thoroughly address the assignment in a clear, concise manner
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).