Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussions and any insights gained from them.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Answer these essay questions:
1. Your team of 6 computer programmers has been very successful at delivering high-quality work. As a result, your boss would like to increase the size of your team to 18. Write a letter to your boss explaining why this is NOT a good idea. Use information gleaned from the textbook to craft your response.
2. List and explain 3 ways in which teams and groups differ.
3. Explain in your own words each step of the Communication Process. Use the communication between a husband and wife to illustrate.
4. Use examples from your life or work experiences, or use a commonly known character from a TV show or movie, to explain how each barrier to effective communication really impacts the communication process. Include the outcome of each interaction and how the barrier led to it.