Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Personal Health Records (PHRs)
Write a 1,500-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be five sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
This week you will investigate three different types of PHRs:
- Why would you use a PHR?
- Why would others use a PHR?
- What are the privacy and security risks associated with a PHR?
- How would you propose to mitigate those risks?
- Based on your investigation of three different types of PHRs, compare and contrast the primary features of all three from which you make a recommendation to adopt one of the three with appropriate rationale and justification.
Length: 1,500-words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment.
References: At least three (3) sources are required with appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), or Open Office (.odt)