Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Meaningful Use Objectives, HL7, the Joint Commission, and EMR Systems
In this final paper, you will evaluate the impacts and relationships between meaningful use objectives, HL7, the Joint Commission, and EMR systems. Write a 1,500-word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) sources in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Be sure to include strengths and weaknesses of each system as it impacts healthcare costs, quality, and access from two perspectives:
- Healthcare organization of your choice (please specify type, service provision, location, etc)
The strengths and weaknesses of each system (regarding cost, quality, and access) should be based on your knowledge of business practices, ethical considerations, and research/evidence-based practices.