Southern States Cooperative ApplicationOverview
Assume that you have been hired as a business intelligence consultant for Southern States Cooperative, where you will be analyzing the use of business intelligence and analytics for their farmer-owned cooperatives in the United States. Using the End of Chapter Application Case: Southern States Cooperative Optimizes Its Catalog Campaign, from this unit’s readings, as a basis for your assignment, write a 7–8 page paper including graphics addressing how analytics can be used in their business.
Write a 7–8 page paper including graphics that summarizes your conclusions. Include the following in your paper:
- Formulate how prescriptive analytics techniques in combination with reporting and predictive analytics can be use in this case.
- Construct analytical models for selected decision problems including linear programming and analytic hierarchy process models that could be used in their business.
- Formulate a possible heuristic search method and simulation model for decision support that would be relevant to the company’s business.
- Explain how applications of automated rule systems and expert system technologies can be used.
- Analyze how knowledge management and collaboration support systems would benefit their farmer-owned cooperatives in the United States.