for example post, ( Sociology course)
please check the example posts, no need for long answers!
the discussion topic and instruction is:
” Are we eating up the world from inside like a worm? Is humanity a virus of the universe jumping from planet to planet consuming everything on its way?… Questions we hear often that make us lose hope in ourselves.
The truth is, we haven’t always been like this. We learned this week that human population explosion, rapid urbanization and its consequences are modern problems that basically started with the new socio-economic reality of industrialization.
To restore our faith in humanity, I propose we look at not our capacity of destruction, but our even older, more practical ability of cooperation. Let’s turn on the introspection mode and ask ourselves what we are doing for the future generations.
To complete the activity, you need to share with us your strategy to contribute to a more sustainable future. This might be:
- the changes you made/planning to make about your life
- (for example: going zero waste, becoming vegan, joinin NGOs)
- the habits you adopted/adopting/going to adopt
- (for example: not using disposable plastic, home-cooking, recycling)
- the sources you use/plan to use to improve your knowledge about sustainability
- (for example: scientific publication, media, people)
Above examples are just examples, you don’t have to limit yourself to the selection. Let us know about your own way of dealing with the end-of-the-world times so we can learn from each other and cooperate more effectively. “