Select different sources of information
Module Assignment 0
In this assignment, each student will:
1. Write a report about the difference between basic research and applied research.
2. Select different sources of information (Scholarly literature)
3. Compare the authors’ opinions, including the reading in this module.
4. Set examples about the topic.
5. At the end of the document write your own conclusions about this information.
The assignment will meet the APA 6th edition format criteria, 2 – 3 pages following the structure:
- Title page
- Body (do not write each question, use a heading then start the text after each heading)
- References (make sure that each reference is cited in the text)