Methodology Part 2
Refer to the resources in the Reading Assignment and the instructions in the template ( https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1278881/mod_assign/intro/AppliedResearchTemplate-v5.docx )and complete the following sections of your Applied Research Proposal:
• Research Procedure – Start this section by explaining the process for acquiring permission from your campus leader to complete the study. In the proposal, this will be in future tense using the language “The researcher will…” Once the study is complete, this section will be edited to the past tense.
• Soliciting Participants – Explain in detail the steps for acquiring the participants for your study. How did you recruit participants?
• Informed Consent – Explain in detail the steps for acquiring informed consent from your participants or the parents of your participants if under 18 years of age. How were the questions answered? How were consent forms distributed? How did you acquire consent? How did you record consent if a signature was not acquired?
• Data Collection Procedures – Explain in detail the steps for collecting the data using the sources and instruments discussed earlier. Be very detailed so that anyone reading this could replicate your study identically without question. Think of this section as though you were writing a recipe. You must include every step of the process in extreme detail so that it could be replicated.
This assignment will be assessed by your instructor. Your paper will be assessed on how well the above areas have been covered. In addition, the below aspects will also be assessed:
• Page Requirement: The assignment should be a minimum of two pages, not including title and reference pages.
• APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout.
• Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.
Once your methodology (part 2) has been assessed and you have received feedback, make the necessary revisions, then copy and paste your literary review into your Applied Research Template in the appropriate location.
Please review the Unit 4 Written Assignment Rubric (https://my.uopeople.edu/pluginfile.php/1278881/mod_assign/intro/5470WA1-rubric.pdf?time=1620130553280 ) to better understand how your paper will be assessed.
. California State University, Long Beach. (n.d.). Data collection strategies II: Qualitative research. http://web.csulb.edu/~msaintg/ppa696/696quali.htm
2. Trochim, W. (2006). Descriptive statistics. Research methods knowledge base. http://www.socialresearchmethods.net/kb/statdesc.php