Read the article, “John D.R. Leonard, Plaintiff, -against- PepsiCo, Inc., Defendant,”
Read the article, “John D.R. Leonard, Plaintiff, -against- PepsiCo, Inc., Defendant,” found on the website provided in the Learn materials(https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=14010883517992816574&q=leonard+v.+pepsico&hl=en&as_sdt=2003). Watch the presentations (also found in the Learn materials) of the various versions of the commercial that gave rise to the case. Then answer the following questions:
- The court ruled that the commercial was not an offer to enter into a contract. Explain the court’s reasoning and holding.
- Do you agree or disagree? If you were the judge, how would you have ruled? Would the Christian worldview affect your reasoning?
- Thread at least 500 words.
- Support their assertion with at least 2 scholarly citations in APA 7the ed.
- Any sources cited must have been published within the last five years.