Provide an overview of the corporation
1. Provide an overview of the corporation to include but not limited to, when and how it was incorporated, by who, the board of directors, specific interest of the corporation, its headquarters, size, regions of operation and strength in the market
2. Examine the corporation’s financials for the last two years. Calculate the earnings per share and discuss the corporation’s profitability.
3. Estimate what percentage of the corporation’s revenue comes from domestic and international sales and discuss why revenue is strong in the specific region? Discuss if the corporation has a competitive advantage.
4. Discuss the impact the fluctuating dollar has on its profits for the last twelve months. Use a graph to illustrate the fluctuations against the foreign currency
5. With information taken from the corporation’s financial report (last 2 years), discuss how the corporation manage its exposure to foreign exchange rate risk? Discuss the types of exposures?
6. Discuss the reasons for changes in the stock price for the last 12 months. Finance.yahoo.com can assist you to find the most current news about your corporation.
7. Does the performance of your corporation’s stock affect the performance S&P 500 index? Explain why or why not?
8. If you were the CEO of the corporation what would be your recommendations or what would you do different to improve the stock price?
9. Use the Gordon Growth Model to calculate the true value of the stock. Comment on the results.
10. Would you purchase the stock and why/why not?