prepare and submit a term paper on Business Users and Households: Activeion Portable.
You will prepare and submit a term paper on Business Users and Households: Activeion Portable. Your paper should be a minimum of 500 words in length. Active cleaning tools target the schools as the products have no chemicals therefore its harmless to students and smaller children.
Active cleaning tools targets hotels as it is known to kill germs. Food customers are becoming more sensitive to chemicals used in hotels and other food kiosks. hence hotels are a better target for the products.
Hospitals are also a good market for activation products as it helps to kill germs without the use of chemicals hence it is harmless to hospital staff as well as the patients.
The introduction of a version that sells almost half the original price, means that Activision targets the low-income earners in the society who would total to 117 households.
Activision also targets single families with small children as it has no side effects on the kids. Activeon also targets people with sensitivities since their products have no chemicals. They also target those with pets in their homes as their products are harmless to pets. This is according to their websites.
1. Point of difference is very favorable-5. The locator has no chemicals unlike other products in the market.
2. Defined product -5. The product is well defined by the business.
3. Synergy- 4. The product fits well with the operations of the target markets like the hospital.
4. Execution of technological activities-5. The locator does not require any complex technicality for it to be used by the business.
5. Quality of execution of activities before the actual development starts – 3. The business was still using other chemicals before the locator came to the market.
6. Synergy with the marketing mix – 4. locator fits well with the market
7. Quality of execution of marketing mix activities -5. The locator fits well in the business market.
8. Market attractiveness-5. The market is large.
1. Differentiation – 5. The product is different from the rest of the products in the market. It has no chemicals.
2. Defined product – 5. The introduction of the household product is a perfect definition of the product and its market.
3. Synergy – 5. The product fits well with the household market.
4. Execution of technological activities – 5. The locator does not require any technical aspects. It’s simple to use for household consumers.
5. Quality of execution of activities before the actual development starts – 3. There were still other products on the market.
6. Synergy with the market mix – 5. The locator is easily acceptable by the households.
7. Quality execution of marketing mix activities – 5. The locator has easily been adopted in the market.
8. Market attractiveness – 5. The market is big enough. ( Kerin 2011)
The locator for household use targets homes with small children, people with chemical sensitivities, and those interested in creating a safer, healthier, and more sustainable living space.