neuropsychological disorder Schizophrenia.
This assignment is an analysis of the neuropsychological disorder Schizophrenia. Create an outline of the main points to support the Week 4 Assignment. The Week 4 Assignment outline will be organized into three sections, each main section having required components. This outline is both an analysis of schizophrenia, as well as a tool to ensure the organization and main points are supported throughout the Week 4 Assignment. The more information you provide, the more feedback you will receive from your instructor, which will be helpful as you write the Week 4 Assignment.
For this assignment you must:
- Use the references you found for the Week 1 assignment and the Week 2 annotated bibliography assignment. You may also use additional references as necessary.
Please note: This assignment should incorporate information from the Week 1 and Week 2 assignment (see attached), but it must expand on that information and use the template provided, which is in the format of an annotated outline.
Look up Schizophrenia in the DSM-5 (this is the same as the disorder from the attached files Week 1 and Week 2 assignments) to determine the diagnostic criteria, as well as other current information and terminology, and use this resource as one of your references (be sure to use in-text citations for the information used).
This Annotated Outline:
- Must include a minimum of three to four double-spaced pages, in addition to a separate title page and reference page.
- Must use the provided template, and for all sections include at least a two- to three- sentence description (use complete sentences). Do not simply write the heading and a few words of description.
- Must include in-text citations for all statements of facts obtained through your research.
- Must utilize academic voice.
- Must use at least six to eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published with the last five years, including a minimum of four peer-reviewed original research studies.
- Please referenced attached Week 1 and Week 2 assignment for reference on topic main points and references.