Mini Literature Review
Please create a mini literature review. The literature review should consist of a total of 5–7 articles related to your research topic. These articles should be the same articles included in the previous assignments: Annotated Bibliography and Literature Synthesis Matrix. Keeping the topic in mind: Research Topic: standardize testing: Research Question: Is standardized testing a good measurement of knowledge for the student as well as the success of the teacher?
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
1. Identify 2–3 common themes in the literature.
2. Contrast the findings and results of the literature.
3. Identify gaps in the literature.
4. Summarize the literature as it relates to your topic.
5. Include 5–7 peer-reviewed quantitative or qualitative articles related to your topic in the reference page.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
· Synthesize the findings from numerous scholarly resources to inform a literature review.