Answer the 3 discussion questions
Week 10 Discussion
1. An organizational structure differs from one business to another. According to Robbins and Coulter (1), organizations can have the following types of structures:
For this discussion:
- Think about a company you have worked for and explain how it was structured based on one of the listed organizational structure examples.
- Explain if it is the most appropriate structure for the organization to operate effectively.
Remember to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Stephen P. Robbins. 2018. Management. Pearson 14th edition book.
Provide examples and share your own experiences.
Robbins, S. P. (2018). Management (14th ed.). New York: Pearson.
Week 11 Discussion
2. You did it! You’ve reached the end of this course. In doing so, you’ve developed your skills and gained a better understanding of management concepts. Please continue to apply what you have learned to future coursework and in your career.
In our last discussion, reflect on your experience in this course as you address the following. Identify which concept from the list will serve you most in your managerial role and detail how you will use what you learned:
- Management skills.
- Organizational culture concepts.
- Ethical and unethical decision making.
- Team collaboration.
- Surface-level and deep-level diversity.
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
Principles of Finance
Week 11 Discussion
3. Imagine you have completed your bachelor’s degree at Strayer and are searching for a job in finance, accounting, or business. Using various employment websites (Monster Jobs, Indeed Job Search, or USAJobs), find three careers in finance, accounting, or business in which you are interested. Be sure to specifically address why you are interested in the career, what qualifications you have or may need to get this position, and where you see yourself in this career, long-term.