Make sure to include an introduction, body, and conclusion and use APA references
Make sure to include an introduction, body, and conclusion and use APA references. The length of the paper is up to you; however, in all likeliness, less than 5 to 6 pages of content will be insufficient.
It is highly recommended that you use subheadings in this paper.
This is not a difficult paper and I have confidence that all of you will do well.
The field of organizational behavior can be organized around three levels: individual level, team level, and organizational level. In other words, some theories focus on factors influencing individual behavior (e.g., personality, motivation). Some theories focus on factors influencing team or group behaviors (e.g., group development, conflict, roles). Still, other theories focus on factors that tend to operate at an organizational level (e.g., structure, culture, leadership).
During the course, you have studied a variety of theories and perspectives at all these levels. Which ones seem most meaningful to you?
For your last paper:
- Select one theory or perspective that you have studied that seems to be an individual level theme. One that you have studied that seems to be a team level theme. And one that you have studied that seems to be an organizational level theme. Summarize what those theories are and why each pertains to its corresponding level (individual, team, or organization).
- Analyze those three theories based on this question: Why do people do what they do in organizations? That is, how do the theories you have selected help explain “organizational behavior?”
- What are the challenges, problems, or difficulties in behavior as suggested by each of your theories?
- What are the potential strategies and solutions (to the challenges) as suggested by your theories?
- How do your three theories seem to fit together? How do they seem to interact with each other? What important lessons can you derive from thinking about the interaction of the theories?
****Please open the link below for a refresher on Individual, Group, and Organizational level Analysis