Listening is an important part of being an effective communicator, whether in a team setting or one-on-one.
Listening is an important part of being an effective communicator, whether in a team setting or one-on-one. For this assignment, you will evaluate your own listening and non-verbal skills, research ways to improve these skills and present your findings in a PowerPoint presentation.
• Evaluate and describe your current level of listening and non-verbal skills.
• Research ways to improve listening and non-verbal skills in a business setting.
• Determine your personal goals for improvement in these skills.
• Present your findings in a PowerPoint presentation.
Requirements: • A PowerPoint with 8-10 slides maximum.
• Provide a title on each slide. • Use bullet format to highlight speaking points (avoid wordiness).
• Include at least three images.
• Cite all sources and provide APA references on the last slide.