Internet Business Idea
5 pages minimum
This assignment will give you a chance to think outside the box. You will develop a practical solution for a real-life problem or application. The exercise will be a good entrepreneurial experience and will expand your knowledge of information technology.
Internet Business Idea
Describe an Internet business that you know well.
- Describe the Internet business idea.
- Examine the specific business problem trying to be solved.
- Identify the ideal target market and customer profile.
- Differentiate the features and benefits of its Internet business solution.
- Compare the solution to competitors and analyze the effectiveness of the Internet business idea.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Please submit your assignment.
Your assignment will be graded in accordance with the following criteria: Grading Rubric.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.