International Trade Management
For the final exam, each of you are required to submit a short essay.
In this essay you will compare the destination country and the country of origin for your business indicated on your preliminary report in terms of HOFSTEDE’s DIMENSIONS APPROACH. This is similar to the activity you have worked on in class on the same concept. You may use a point scheme (as we did in the Acticity) to summarize your report.
TOTAL GRADE: 25 MARKS (10 marks for relevant comparison and content including the specific ideas and material covered in the essay; 5 marks for formatting, grammar and presentation; 5 marks for relevant and meaningful references; 5 marks for individual research, ideas and comments)
The essay must fulfill the following requirements:
1. 2 pages (at the most).
2. Font: Times New Roman, Font size 11, 1.5 line spacing.
3. Must be submitted in .doc or .pdf format
4. THE DOCUMENT MUST BE E-MAILED TO:[email protected] BEFORE 10.30am on WEDNESDAY April 18, 2018. NO OTHER FORM OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. Must contain specific data or information related to your business and the countries involved. Specific ideas and information related to your topic will be rewarded with high grades.For general remarks and or content an average grade will be given.
6. Grades will be deducted for missing or incomplete references. Must follow APA style reference style otherwise there will be a grade penalty.
7. ANY LATE SUBMISSION OR A DOCUMENT NOT FULFILLING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENT WILL BE GRADED ZERO.