Foundation for Research
Continuing your work on the research plan you have been developing in Units I and II, you will now write a literature review for this unit’s assignment.
First, conduct research to locate at least five relevant sources that can contribute to your research study.
- You must use high-quality sources such as peer-reviewed articles and empirical studies (quantitative and/or qualitative).
- At least four sources must be published within the last 5 years.
- Your literature review must be at least two pages in length.
- Ensure that you critically evaluate each source as well as explain why each source was selected and how it is of value to your research topic.
- Thoroughly compare and contrast your findings.
Identify any gaps (what is unknown or needs to be researched further) and controversies that exist in the literature. (please adhere to citation_guide_7th_edition
Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary