educational journal articles
For this assignment you are asked to complete a small-scale literature review on an educational topic of your choice. You are asked to locate at least 6 educational journal articles on your topic and write a 1500 words literature review on the articles you’ve selected.
Steps to complete your small-scale literature review:
1. Choose an business topic that you are interested in studying.
2. Formulate an inquiry question that specifically describes what would like to know about your business topic.
3. Go to the library to search for and locate journals that include your topic’s information.
4. Find articles, read the abstracts and skim the articles to determine if they correspond well to your topic AND inquiry question.
5. Select at least 6 journal articles and photocopy them for your project.
6. Read your articles and begin to sort and classify them according to their findings.
7. Organize your articles by sorting and classifying their findings in a meaningful way, always considering your original topic and inquiry question.
8. Write an outline for your small-scale literature review. Hand this in during class.
9. Write your review.