Do you think that watching violence on television increases violence and aggression in viewers?
1. Do you think that watching violence on television increases violence and aggression in viewers? Why, or why not? (100 words minimum for all questions)
2. Describe the methods you use to study for tests. Which methods seem to work most effectively for you? How might interleaving improve your memory?
3. Using the principles of operant conditioning, suggest at least three strategies for reducing the significant problem in society of drug use.
4. Explain your definition of learning, and describe one learning experience you have had using observation.
5. In thinking about a typical day, describe how you use each of the following types of memory: nondeclarative, episodic, and semantic.
6. What kind of questions would you include on an intelligence test to minimize cultural bias?