- Write YOUR Purpose Statement stating your purpose, strengths, values and interests and as a result of meeting your purpose how will you feel? (Use your Strengths from Strengths, values/interests from MyPlan).
- In another paragraph write what having a Purpose means to you and why having a purpose is important.
- Also find a Video/Visual that represents your Purpose…
- Post the discussion and reply to at least 2 of your peers of good content.
- There is a minimum word count of 75 for this discussion. After yourExample
Professor Brooker’s Purpose Statement Example: My purpose in life is to inspire individuals to be the best versions of themselves. I will accomplish my purpose by using my Strengths, Relator and Achiever as well as my values of Support and Recognition to assist those individuals. My interests are social and artistic which helps my creative nature to personally connect with people. As a result of reaching my purpose I will feel happy that I did my best in serving those around me.