Prompt for Annotated Bibliography
the research question is: How do the signs and rate of depression differ between teenagers and adults, and what are the common ways of dealing with this mental health issue?
source 1: https://www.jstor.org/stable/25673877.
please read carefully and pay attention to every detail!
You need to choose at least 1 source from library databases. All sources must be credible scholarly materials. You must comprehensively describe the source content and evaluate the sources’ strengths and weaknesses as well as their relevance to your own research topic. Cite each source properly according to APA style. The following points must be included in the annotated bibliography:
· Provide the full bibliographic citation
· Indicate the background of the author(s)
· Indicate the content or scope of the text
· Outline the main argument
· Indicate the intended audience
· Identify the research methods (if applicable)
· Identify any conclusions made by the author/s
· Discuss the reliability of the text
· Highlight any special features of the text that were unique or helpful (charts, graphs, etc.)
· Discuss the relevance or usefulness of the text for your research
· Point out in what way the text relates to themes or concepts in your course
· State the strengths and limitations of the text
· Present your view or reaction to the text