Choose a topic of your choice
Choose a topic of your choice that relates to the materials covered during the fifth and sixth weeks of the course, examine it in detail though the eyes of a physical security analyst / manager, and write a short research paper on it. This is your opportunity to explore in-depth a topic that you have a greater interest in than what we covered during the course. Both topics are listed below in bold print
1. Modern Integrated Security System Designs – Examples- Access Control, security alarms, cyber security, motion detectors
2. Security use with lighting- examples- motion, continuous
· Your paper must be at a minimum of 5-7 pages (the Title, Abstract, and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
· Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content. Scholarly sources include peer reviewed articles, government publications, and academic texts.
· Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
· Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.