- Length: At least 1500 words (6 double-spaced pages); answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner. Each topic should be discussed in your essay.
- Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. The title page and the reference page are not counted toward the required word count. Be sure to answer all questions. There should be clear headings in your paper that show each section you are addressing.
- References: As used, include the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions.
- Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), Open Office (.odt) or rich text format (.rtf) file type.
- Submission: Submit your assignment to the DropBox
- Explain various charting methods.
- Explain how to chart patient communication.
- Define cross-referencing and how it should be used.
- List the steps to take to find a missing file.
- Describe why an office would choose to use numeric filing.
- Differentiate between active, inactive, and closed patient files.
- Name ways to store inactive patient files.
- Describe the steps to correct a mistake in the electronic medical record.
- Explain the basic principles of computer ergonomics.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on