APA format, no grammar/spelling errors. Must have 0% in turn it in report. Plagiarism free.
Completed on time.
400 words paper
Unit: Stratification by Race, Gender, Ethnicity, and Class
Higher educational levels have been linked to higher salaries, lower poverty, and even a greater likelihood of getting married. Read the following article:
- America’s Poverty-Education Link. .
In this week’s project, you will compare educational achievement by race. Answer the following questions:
- Summarize and interpret the tables from the Census Bureau that give statistics on educational attainment for Caucasians, African-Americans, and Hispanics in 2013. Explain specifically what the educational attainment levels are by race.
- Discuss the differences in the number of people from each race who completed higher education.
- Explain why these differences exist based on what you have learned this week.
- Analyze the differences in educational attainments by using at least 2 resources to add to and support your statements.
Please submit your assignment.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Friedman, H. S. (2012, October 29). America’s poverty-education link. The Huffington Post. Retrieved from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/howard-steven-friedman/americas-poverty-education_b_1826000.html