Analysis of the problem
Week 5 Assignment
Your Final Paper will be an analysis of the problem from the proposal approved by your Instructor in Week 2, an evaluation of at least two potential solutions to the problem suggested by your research, and a recommendation of an HR policy to address the problem. Your paper also will include an explanation of how you might evaluate and determine the success of your recommendation and an explanation of how your recommendation will effect social change.
For your Final Paper:
- Review the Week 5 Assignment Rubric (located in the Course Information area).
- Locate a minimum of six current resources that provide information on the problem you selected and potential solutions to that problem. Your resources should include the following:
- Two academic journals
- Two practitioner journals
- Two Internet resources
- Consider insights you have gained into the causes of and impact of the problem from your research.
- Consider qualities that you think an ideal solution to the problem should have or standards you think an ideal solution should meet.
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of each of the potential solutions suggested by the resources.
- Consider a recommendation you would make to an HR department developing a policy to address the problem.
- Consider how you might determine whether that policy was a success.
- Consider how your policy might promote positive social change.
a paper that includes all of the following:
- A title page with:
- Your name
- Your course number and section
- Name of the assignment
- Name of the Instructor
- An abstract
- A body section of a minimum of five double-spaced pages, which includes:
- A description and analysis of the problem supported with proper citations from the resources
- A description of the standards by which you of evaluated potential solutions
- A description and evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of each of the potential solutions you considered, supported with proper APA citations from the resources
- A recommendation for an HR policy to address the problem based on your evaluation of potential solutions
- A description of how the HR department could evaluate the effectiveness of your policy recommendation
- An analysis of the effect of your policy on social change
- An APA-formatted reference page
- All pages numbered in the upper right hand corner of each page